Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Rob came home from Fight Club last night with three brace of pheasant. (I think there should be at least one s in that sentence to indicate plurals but I'm not entirely sure where it should go, so in the style of my kids when they're clueless, I'm just going to leave it out). The birds are lovely, but still well-endowed in the feather department. There's a lot of plucking to be done, and I suspect that the bathroom will look like we've been murdering feather pillows by the time we're finished, but until that time, we all know an appropriate song, don't we children?! Sing along now, or join in when you know the words...

3 comments:

DaveP said...

I didn't realise the pheasant plucker ditty had a tune, I thought it was just a rhyme.

(I really had to think carefully about thyping that sentence!)

DaveP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DaveP said...

That should be 'typing'!