Sunday, March 13, 2005

Last week I swopped Fatso's treats from Gertie Guinea Pig's Nibble and Squeak Treats to Harry Hamster's Yippee Treats, the latter of which appear to be hamster-smack. It seems that the wee beastie will do anything for a Yippee Treat. Last Thursday, I propped some in the bars on the roof of his cage, in an attempt to turn him into an SAS-style-swinging-hamster (a la Fastso 2). Although the Yippee Treats has gone by the next morning, there was no evidence of a swinging hamster. Now, though, I've caught the little furball in the act. I am far too excited by this; I suspect that this is a sign that I have a) written too many reports already; and b) drank too much Pepsi Max, which could be likened to Mad-smack. Off to carry on writing whittery things about my Upper Sixth darlings... brrrr-oing!

No comments: