Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Toady was cooking day with my D of E group: assorted pastas, bacon, eggs, cous-cous and rice... as one girl pointed out, it was a bit light on protein, but otherwise good fun. I'm going to make up for the lack of protein by eating lots of chocolate. After all, chocolate is made from milk, and milk is a good source of protein, therefore I need more chocolate to balance out my diet.

I also need it because I have acres of tidying up to do this evening and anything that raises my energy levels is a boon. Time to turn up the stereo and get hoovering, I think! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beanfeast - the classic DofE food. And a pint mug to eat out of, so one eats it out of the pan, the other out of their mug. And you then get a more interesting hot drink after as well. - Tom

Caz said...

Then later you get the extra velocity courtesy of the beanfeast farts!

Don't forget getting drunk on 2 pints at the end of D of E due to all the dehydrated food!