Thursday, January 06, 2005

This morning is definitely a contender for the "woolly-thinking, slightly-squinting sort of day" award. I blame it entirely on my exploits at New Year - I've become nocturnal as a result.

OK, OK, some of the blame may also be apportioned to my friends, who offered me wine and then port, but they kept me amused with tales of their youth, so I can't object. The most amusing story was that of the lego vagina, built from technic lego, when the builder was only 11 years old. The builder's opinion of it now? "It was multi-coloured but very uncomfortable." My mind is still boggling.

On that note, I'd better go and look up some facts about housing. I tried this earlier on, but ended up getting sucked into the world of estate agents and trying to decide which house to buy if I had unlimited cash. Fun, but not very productive!

No comments: