Monday, January 10, 2005

My last weekend of freedom was spent in Sunny Windy Cheltenham, where I did little more than collapse on a sofa watching TV. 'Twas fun. This morning I was brutally woken at an hour that had a 7 - SEVEN!!!! - in it: does the man not realise that it's still officially the holidays?! Now, however, I'm back at my flat, trying to work up enthusiasm for the planning and organising that still needs doing before the kiddies arrive back this evening. To say that I feel rough is an understatement; perhaps I'd better go and have a shower so that I look respectable when I have to face my colleagues this afternoon. Pah.

3 comments:

notquiteginger said...

Obviously he woke you up bringing you a cup of tea to where you were sleeping on the sofa young lady.....

Mad said...

Well... there *was* a cup of tea involved. :-)

Simon said...

Wendy surely hasn't trained her men well enough in the ettiquite of these things. Surely Rob was the one sleeping on the sofa :-)