Monday, December 13, 2004

Today's whinge: last night I stabbed my right heel with a toe on my left foot. It bled a lot, and now it hurts.

Things not to whinge about:
* Baking, marzipanning and icing four christmas cakes (FOUR! How greedy!) over the weekend.
* Sleeping all weekend like I have sleeping sickness, or at least the ability to pass out before hitting the pillow
* Eating fine food - steak, stuffed mushrooms, Bailey's stew

Things that didn't exactly float my boat but aren't bad enough to whinge about:
* The tail-end of reports: corrections, duplicates, checking for spelling and grammar. Pish.
* Phantom of the Opera. I suppose it's ok if you like ALW and Phantom, but it didn't float my boat. Having enjoyed Moulin Rouge and Chicago, I'd had high hopes. Shcool-boy error, it transpires. Hey ho. At least I got to watch it in the delux screen so I could while away the time by swinging backwards and forwards on my chair.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You should have read the reviews over PotO. Everyone said it is crap and only enjoyable to the over 50s and if you "loved" the stage version.

Mad said...

I'd not seen reviews, only heard the superlatives used on the adverts. More fool me for believing the marketing hype.