Friday, November 05, 2004

I spent all day yesterday trying to get onto Blogger but it wasn't playing ball, so I've missed the opportunity to spout forth about my dream involving hotels, shoe swapping, cotton wool and a rubber dingy. I've also forgotten the subtle nuances of the conversation snippets I wanted to share that arose as a result of the annual "Wear what you dare " day yesterday, where I dressed up as a war memorial. I wasn't able to share my relief about last night's Guide district meeting, where I was finally able to offload most of the commissioner's responsibilities, meaning the district will run far more efficiently and smoothly. I couldn't even wax lyrical about my fantastic tutor session where we talked about politics in the UK and the US and played 'guess the politician' from a page of cabinet members' photos.

Instead I spent the time writing a Christmas song title quiz for Guides. Rock and Roll!

No comments: