Friday, August 06, 2004

Signs that you spend too long online:

"Congratulations! We see that you have been using Trillian instant messenger for over 1,250 hours...."

Eeeek! Mental note to self - get out more.

Am supposed to be packing, but I can't be arsed (in true Mad style). Unfortunately packing requires clothes to be clean, which mine aren't, so that's another spanner in the works. Perhaps I should just become a nudist, except a) people would object or point or run off in fear; and b) the straps on my rucksack will rub my shoulders. Pah. I should really go and get it all sorted, but I'm far too busy chatting to people using... ah.... Trillian. Obviously IM is just a displacement activity to avoid doing the nasty, mundane tasks of life. Damn laundry: it's got a lot to answer for!

No comments: