Thursday, February 13, 2003

Tidbits from Googlism (and some thoughts about them):
mad is bad
mad is totally mad
mad is turning 50 later this year - news to me. Bet it'll be a bit of a shock to my mother too.
mad is a place where everyone is accepted - yup - have reached real lows of desperation: the only criteria now is that the man breathes!
mad is not bad - cf #1
mad is in great shape for this time of year - normally her bottom's much bigger in February!
mad is not one of a kind - feel sorry for the others who are like me
mad is now actively seeking to expand - oh yes - bring on the food!!
mad is a fun game
mad is open to card - Visa, Mastercard, AmEx...you name it, I'm open!
mad is currently unavailable - unless you're a man that breathes.
mad is not ideal - as many men across the country will no doubt tell you
mad is 3 - bit of a shock: thought I was turning 50 later this year. Would rather be 3 than 50
mad is the best - who can argue with that?! ;-)

No comments: