Monday, February 24, 2003

Day one of I-week done and dusted. One lesson observed, two more to go tomorrow. I've been so relaxed today that I've started singing again: whether this is a good thing or a bad thing depends on how musical you are! This is the first day in weeks that I've felt "back to normal" - if such a thing is possible - and it's been great. Today I've taught, run netball, played in string orchestra and managed to drink in two of Repton's finest hostelries. I lost convincingly in my first game of snooker (despite a 40 point headstart!) and then raised a few eyebrows by shouting "YES, YES, YES" whilst carrying out a victory lap of honour for potting a red ball (my only pot of the evening) in the second game. Got to go and read blogs. More later. (Only coz I can't co-ordinate reading and typing at the same time - too much of Mr Pedigree's finest, methinks!)

No comments: