Wednesday, January 08, 2003

This afternoon wasn't too bad really... the actors excelled themselves, and the discussions went well, despite the presence of both boys and girls. Entertaining question of the day: "Why do they make flavoured condoms?" :-) Have been on duty this evening, which means I'm lagging behind on my sleep-schedule for the day: this is the first day since the start of term that I haven't had a nap at some point. At least I have the luxury of a lie-in tomorrow, as I have periods 1 and 2 free. Really, I ought to get up and do some work, but if my work-rate is anything like this afternoon's, then I'll achieve nothing and will be better off in bed. At least - that's how I'm justifying it to myself!! :-)

PS - Mark is skiing in Austria, and reckons it's -10 Celcius out there... makes the weather here look positively balmy!!

No comments: