Monday, January 27, 2003

The computer teething problems continue, and for a panic-stricken moment this evening I thought that I was totally without a functioning internet connection, which given that I had not one but two modems before the upgrade was a bit of a blow. Luckily, restarting the computer seems to have done the trick, and I'm now happily back online, and able to waste time in a skillful marking avoidance manouvere!!

String orchestra started again today, and we sightread a great piece of modern music for string quartet and string orchestra, but given that I was 50% of the viola section, I sill ended up playing a solo part all evening, which inspired one or two moment of terror... think I'd better practice before next week!! Anyway, off to the Legion to play snooker now...

No comments: