Thursday, May 05, 2005

My dyslexia course tutor has just been to observe another lesson: that's two in one week! She was impressed (but of course) and doesn't think that she'll need to come back and observe any more lessons. I'm not sure if that's because I'm unquestionably brilliant or because it's a loooonnng way for her to come. Suspect it's the latter, somehow!

I have yet to vote in the election, but will be mooching down the road in the next hour to put my X in the appropriate boxes. It's quite a nice evening for a stroll. I'm not sure I've got the stamina to stay awake to hear the results come in though: it's D of E expedition this weekend and I need to conserve my energy!

In preparation for D of E, and because I had lots of tidying to avoid before this evening's dys lesson, I bimbled off to the bustling metropolis to buy maps, compasses and other things walking-related. I'm not sure my flexible friend knows what hit it.

Talking of not knowing what's hit it, my braincell's about to die, so I'd best be off. I certainly don't want my brain exploding over my laptop.

No comments: