Saturday, September 16, 2006

It's now C-12 hours. The eglu has been put up in the wilderness at the end of the garden, complete with run assembled, and we pick our chickens tomorrow morning. Woooo!!

The next dilemma is what to call them. Let's face it, our name choices for the cats are bad enough! We've been toying with an "Arthur and Camelot" theme (Gw-hen-ivere, Sir Layalot, Eggscaliber, Arthur Hendragon...) but Rob's just suggested Fatso 1, Fatso 2, and Fatso 3, as an homage to the hamsters. I think there's a lot of milage in that! Or maybe Duck, Duck, Goose (a game much beloved by the Rainbows in the village). Any better suggestions from the audience?

2 comments:

Caz said...

My Brownies are partial to a bit of Duck, Duck, Goose. Not sure if it has a regional variation from your version.

I like the Camelot suggestions, although the Fatso clan did make me giggle.

Pete Johns said...

The Camelot theme is the best I have heard since my friends Emma and Pete called their chickens Hen Solo and Princess Layer!