Sunday, January 22, 2006

Yesterday was a day of strange coincidences. After teaching in the morning, Rob and I headed into Derby to pick up a few things from the shops (suits, rings, and the like). As we walked from the carpark into town, I spotted someone who was at university at the same time as me, who I've not spoken to since about 1999. She hasn't changed at all. Later on, we were having a cheeky pint (or four) in the pub with a couple of people, and I discovered that one of them used to work with the father of someone I knew from county youth orchestra. It's a small world.

Much to today has been spent sleeping and digging, in that order, and the plan for the rest of the day hinges on geeking, marking and cooking, probably also in that order. Life doesn't get more exciting. Mebbe.

No comments: