Monday, November 21, 2005

The worst week in the whole history of bad weeks has finally drawn to a close. Things all went a bit belly-up for a while at school, including a weekend in which I got about 5 hours off; the loss of my self-appraisal form; and failing to complete over 70 internal reports by the deadline, just by thinking that Thursday was Wednesday. To say that it was fraught is a little bit of an understatement. Now, though, it's finished, hopefully never to return.

There were good moments of last week, including the House charity dinner, where I got to take more photos than is possibly healthy. I only hope my dad isn't right when he says that digi-cameras are only able to take a certain number of shots before they break: Rob and I have mananged hundreds already. Rob's photos are far better than mine, especially this one and this one. Even so, I'm still pleased with these shots from the house dinner:



I know that the background isn't great, but I just love the expression on her face.



Some of the band, including Richard's wig!

No comments: