Tuesday, June 21, 2005

From K comes the musical baton.

Total volume of music files on my computer?
Eurm. Dunno. iTunes says that I have 35 songs, but some of those are mp3s of Eddie Izzard and Weebl and Bob, plus assorted online radio. I'm not really a music on my computer type of person.

The last CD I bought was?
Mrs Cruff, by Mr Scruff. At least I think it was - it's been too long to remember!

Song playing right now?
Nowt - I'm invigilating an exam. Fret not, it's only an internal exam for a group of 7 first years... hardly taxing stuff!

Five songs I listen to a lot/mean a lot to me?
Yikes - too many to choose from! Some favourites include:

  • I'm in the mood for dancing by The Nolans (memories of university nights out come flooding back every time I hear that)
  • Shanty Town by Mr Scruff
  • God only knows by the Beach Boys (Fatso likes that one too - he squeaks along in time)
  • The Wild Rover... for all those drunken evenings spent sitting round a campfire!
  • That one that goes "la la doo bee doo bee la" but I can't remember its name. Damn. I'm singing it in my head though: be thankful this isn't an audio-blog!


The musical baton goes on to Rob, Andy, Amy, Fraser and Mal, provided I don't fumble it and drop it by the side of the running track.

Off now to puzzle over which music I *really* should have put here and to try and remember the name of that damned song!

No comments: