Sunday, March 20, 2005

Now is the time when I should be writing up this weekend's exploits. Instead, I went to a friend's for her birthday, drank lots of wine with bubbles, and now can't think straight. I think it's time for a quick whizz through the various email accounts and off to bed. Tomorrow I can tell you about my night in a tent; about meeting up with a colleague/pupils in the middle of the big bad city; about walking past people I think were probably ex-pupils of mine from way back; about driving through Darlington and the changes that have happened, and how it's familiar and yet slightly different to how I remembered it. I can also tell the tale of my missing dongle, now I've finally worked out how to do bluetooth on this 'ere laptop; and other such fascinating, scintilating topics.

Alternatively, I could just enjoy my penultimate day of teaching before the holidays kick in for real, and not write anything.

I suspect the latter is a little improbable. Hey ho.

No comments: