Friday, December 17, 2004

In preparation for Christmas, I bring you.... a Christmas quiz. Identify the carol/song/No. 1 from the initial letters of its title.

Christmas carols
1. GKW
2. WSW
3. AIAM
4. SN
5. OLTOB
6. OCAYF
7. THATI
8. ISTS
9. HTHAS
10. TFN
11. TSC
12. WTK
13. ITBM
14. TLDB
15. OHN
16. GRYMG
17. ICUAMC
18. JTTW
19. DDMOH

Christmas songs
20. LD
21. RTRNR
22. WW
23. FTS
24. ISMKSC
25. JB
26. WWYAMC
27. TTDOC
28. OCT
29. JBR
30. HYAMLC
31. SR
32. WC
33. BC
34. MBC
35. THC
36. TCS(CROAOF)
37. FONY
38. T

Christmas Number 1s
39. TLB
40. ETFMITW
41. MCE
42. MCE
43. DTKIC
44. MAW
45. SD
46. MB
47. ES
48. G
49. CWFI
50. BR

How many can you guess?

7 comments:

notquiteginger said...

Oh god there goes my friday afternoon!!!
can u e-mail me the answers or I'll go mad!

Mad said...

No answers until later on... I'm in a sadistic mood today! :-)

notquiteginger said...

aaaaargh, the life blood is being sucked out of me.... help me I'm melting

Amy said...

i have 11 of the carols, not doing so well on the others though!

Anonymous said...

Please please say the answers will be out before Boxing day then I can give this to all Phil's rellys in the afternoon to stop them looking at the quality of my housework (very poor!)
Thanks CMT

Caz said...

A combined team of Caz & Dr T has got answers to all the Songs/ Carols ... but are they right? (in which case Dr T wants to point out a set of brackets are missing, to join the C that should be an X (hint:last night's never mind the buzzcocks)). although I hasen to add that Dr T did enter geekdom once more in pursuit of answers!

LOL at CMT's comment for housework distraction with rellys!

Simon said...

I know a carol with the initials LD, a Children's carol, but a carol nontheless. And the song I have for OHN is more of a christmas song than a carol.