Tuesday, October 12, 2004

A happy three hours spent dyslexing always make Tuesday into a fine day, even if I have to faff about on a netball court beforehand. What's made it even better is the discovery of a programme on the radio called The Music Goes Round. It's presented by a bloke who sounds just like he looks: old, cheery, happily knowledgeable. Trying to work out the connection between each of the tunes he plays is enough to keep my braincell from stagnating, and also acts as an incentive to get home quickly: if I'm not back before 7.30 I have to endure The Organist Entertains!

Life is silly busy here - I'm off to Greece in a school trip in 4 days' time, so I've planned out the week hour by hour. Although I can (just!) fit all my commitments in, I've certainly got little time free for marking. Waaah!

No comments: