Thursday, August 19, 2004

I eventually got round the email problem by downloading an entire new mail program and deleting the old one. It seems to have worked, although in the process I've lost all of my email and email addresses. This is careless, but it solves the problem of what to do with the six bazillion emails that loitered in my inbox waiting for me to take action. I've spent quite some time this holiday organising and sorting; this now applies to my electronic communication too. How convenient.

The only downside is that I'm shockingly slack at backing things up, so I've got no record of emails that tell me I'm meant to be doing something, and no way of getting in touch with people to let them know this. If I'm meant to be doing something and I don't quite manage it, then sorry. I'll be sitting here drinking gin and tonic instead. IT's a tough life really.

No comments: