Friday, August 20, 2004

Commentage:

Who baked the bread?

'Twas a collaboration between Ian and I - I did most of the reading of the recipe, whilst Ian did the mixing and kneading. We then talked so much that it cooked in all the hot air we created.

We are glad that planet mad is again running on full steam - it was getting a bit slow over the summmer.

It's nice to be back, although I'm off again this afternoon and will be off-line for another week. This week's exciting destination is Switzerland, the land of cheese, chocolate and cuckoo clocks. After that, I've got a couple of days on camp then it's back to school. The abrupt arrival of term straight after the bank holiday will put a stop to my gallivanting, so I promise to write more on my return! Besides, summers are for living life, not writing about it. Better go and do some packing!

No comments: