Thursday, May 20, 2004

Them there Bangles decided that it was only Mondays that were Manic. Today has - quite conclusively - proved them wrong. I didn't stop working until I heard the siren call of the pint at 10.35pm, at which point my fate was sealed. I should have opted for an early bedtime, but decided not to. Whoops.

Today/tomorrow (depending whether you consider this to be today or yesterday) is my brother's birthday. I'd forgotten this fact until I was asked the date in class today/yesterday, at which point I did a teacher-swear ("PANTS!") and was asked his age. "Ooh, I normally think he's about 13," I replied, "but I suspect he's actually about 25. Or maybe 24. Hmmm. He's two and a half years younger than me, so that makes him... hmmm... maths is hard... dunno. That sort of age." I made up for my ineptness by phoning him just gone midnight; I'm sure that pleased him. Although he has webspace, he's filled it full of pictures of pussy (that'll be photos of his two cats, then) and has no webpage as such, so I can't, therefore, direct you in his direction, but I will say "'Appy Burfdy".

Drunken ramblings ought to stop now. G'night...

No comments: