Thursday, April 29, 2004

Errrr... why does the only female have to do the cooking? Have the other teachers experienced your cooking? Jon P.S. You don't half waffle some times :-) Can you draw me a single framed cartoon instead of a novel?

And a further admonishment from the man himself

And stop posting whilst I'm writing to you....

Waffle is good, especially Belgian waffle. Besides, it's mainly procrastination to avoid marking: you can't begrudge me that, can you?! Mind you, I'm tempted by the cartoon challenge.... maybe something to work on after I've finished marking my exam papers.

Seeing as you've got one of them there photo phones, lets have a gander at the dulux dog. Love Dave

Sadly the dog is no more: this morning's shower finished it off, although I also caused plenty of damage by sleeping on it. Today I'm back to curls and waves. This is probably a good thing.

No comments: