Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Comments a-plenty! First up, teeth:

I was shocked by inflation of tooth fairy money. I used to get 50p. Amy
50p from the tooth fairy round our way. Except when she hasn't got any change, then it's a quid (grumble grumble)

Then, furniture:

When you think about it, all furniture shops must deal in XXX furniture. AKA beds. Oh yes. ..Yes! Ye-you get the idea I'm sure..!

Ahem! Moving swiftly onwards to... ah... dating

damnit, I thought at least one of my friends had resisted beep beep internet dating. Hope lurve (or its more suitable stable mate - is in the air or perhaps somewhere more tangible? Happy St Davids so smug, so single, Charlx
hmmm, new thing doesn't let me review these things. Spelling pants this time of night (and don't even start me on the punctuation). Please don't set Lynn Truss on me Charl

Mua-ha-ha!! I have a tale and a half to tell about the whole dating thang, but that's going to have to wait until later when I'm not officially on duty. Finally, for now:

Walk faster!
Still on TWENTY NINE - Si J

And on 29 I shall have to stay, for my walking-partner is now offically signed off games/sport/exercise: I was hoping that he'd recover enough to have a manic week of walking, but his doctor has intervened and the whole thing's off. Given that the report-writing season is just about to begin, this is probably a good thing.

No comments: