Thursday, February 26, 2004

You know that early night I was going to have? It didn't quite happen. Instead I had good company, lots of giggles, bottles of wine, a chocolate fight and an impromptu dinner party. Pah! I'm just such a socialite! ;-)

But, before I finally *do* head off to bed, a few bits of commentage drifting in over the ether...

an early night? You mentioned boozing earlier :)

Bah! Rumbled! And then Tom wrote

< font color='white'>BOO! Tom (hope this works)< / font>
Except he used proper HTML, and I only noticed it because my email arrives as plain text not HTML. Sorry! Finally:
Merci beaucoup for the pancake tip. The bit I have trouble with, however, is the "frying delicately" part. After many attempts, I think perhaps I am not cut out to be a chef, and it's best to leave it up to people who know how.

You are mislead: pancks are sooooo easy. I do (if I say so myself) make a mean panck or two, but let's face it: if my Guides can do it, anyone can!

No comments: