Monday, February 23, 2004

It's the first day of Summer Timetable, which means that afternoon lessons now take place before games, rather than vice versa. It's all to do with the light evenings, apparently, although I think it's just a cunning ploy to stop me napping after lunch. In honour of the official start of summer (at least in school terms!) I wore my new girlie clothes, and very smart I looked too; so much so that kids kept asking if I was off anywhere important!

I'm struggling to get my new phone to do the exciting things that I want it to: technology yet again defeats me. One day, I keep telling myself, I will get it all sorted out; until that point I'll just keep pressing buttons at random and see what happens.

I have a huge amount of paperwork to do, but - all being well - it will be sorted this evening and I will then be far less stressed. Fingers crossed...

No comments: