Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Whinge alert. Sorry. Have to get this out my system somewhere/somehow. Normal thoughtless whittering will be resumed as soon as possible.

Am snowed under with GaSCiT stuff. I'm being hassled to hand in equipment lists for the closing and opening ceremonies, neither of which I've even though about, let alone planned. I'm having problems with my printer and it won't print off the stuff I've already done. Someone's sent out a final version of the timetable that isn't up-to-date or accurate. I feel like I'm making no headway with my to-do list, with things being added faster than they're taken off. I know that it'll be fine, but I have to confess that I'm bloomin' scared about the whole shee-bang at the moment - the thought of being in charge of 140 kids, none of whom have camped before, is a tad daunting. The worry is so great it put me off my snooker last night, and Tony's most concerned that I'm ill because I even refused alcohol... YAAAARRGGGHHHHH.

Am going to spend the next couple of hours collating everything that I've done so far. If I drown in a sea of paper then so long, and thanks for all the fish.

No comments: