Tuesday, July 22, 2003

The piles are mounting up, and I hear there's a good cream available at the doctors.

Ah. Whooops. Um. Let me start that again...

The piles of equipment to be taken on camp tomorrow are mounting up, but it's taking up every available surface in my flat. I've printed out (most of) the documents I need to take with me, but I'm wishing that my desktop was a laptop, because I'm sure to have forgotten to print important things. I've got all the general equipment sorted, but I've still not thought about packing my personal kit. I'm feeling grouchy and even hot Ribena's not helping... it may well be something to do with the impending chore of packing everything into the car:

Hmm isn't the Madmobile's boot rather small I remember you saying once .... you could be having fun there! Caz

Indeed, and I suspect that this emotional roller-coaster's going to continue for the next few days, so I'd best be leaving you...

Over and out.

No comments: