Thursday, July 10, 2003

After a stiflingly muggy but overcast day (spent, you will no doubt be very surprised to hear, doing GaSCiT and Guide things) it's now raining - big fat plops of rain making the world seem alive once again. It's just right for a spot of naked dancing in the moonlight, (a la Toploader, or - going back to the original - King Harvest), but fear not, I am somehow resisting the temptation to remove my clothes. Instead, I'm going to eat pizza and drink beer, which are appealling because I suspect they will involve less effort than dancing nekkid. For those who had the misfortune to witness me dancing - avec clothes, I hasten to add - will appreciate quite how much energy the average Mad Dance uses up. Apart from the time that I spend lying on the floor laughing. Or in mid-air, on the way to the floor. Or curled up in the toilets, being looked after by a bloke who's declared himself an honorary woman for the night. If only I had the opportunity of more nights like that....

No comments: