Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Tonight I played host to a pudding party. Puddings on offer included a baked cheesecake, Eton mess, a roly pavlova, a fresh fruit salad, fresh strawberries, sticky toffee pudding, ginger biscuits, mini-muffins and chocolate cake, accompanied by single cream, double cream and natural yoghurt. Understandably I'm feeling a tad stuffed, but on the positive side I will be able to roll to work tomorrow rather than having to walk.

Yesterday's advice to a sixth form girl regarding university prompts responses, both from her ("Miss, I've had a great day, Grey was great and the city was fab and the cathedral was just fantastic" - that's another convert to the joys of the north east then...!) and from Mal:

Grey College in "sound" reputation shocker! Just make sure the lass doesn't fall into the Grey habit of not getting out enough - I never did see the inside of Castle! Or Cuth's. Or Chad's. But then, they were full of rahs. :) ...Mal (also now wallowing in nostalgia) :)



The other thought from Planet Mad that provoked response was the dodgy quiz (initially found on Helm's Deeper):

Don't believe Caz! She's got a little sister, and she claims she's NEVER punched anybody? Yeah, right. Tom

Which speaks for itself, really, as does this:

While I'm on, here's my score: Years in prison: 13 Potential fine: 7000. Woohoo! Porridge, here we come. - Mal. :)

Which is impressive as no-one else has broken through the £2000 fine barrier; not even me, in all my depravity.

No comments: