Monday, June 02, 2003

The exam was OK - just one economics paper and 2 GCSE exams to go, then I can put the valium aside for another year!

In response to my amazingly poor performance in the Geek test earlier this week, this lil' thought drifted in from the ether...

Just remember this... geek = chic, nerd = turd :)

Thanks for that useful little maxim for life; it may help to get me through many a sleepless night.

I was presented with my district commissioner badge at the Guide AGM tonight: obviously my arse has reached the required size for such a responsible position. Next thing you know it'll be navy-blue granny pants, jogging bottoms you could use to hide a small elephant and "hello" to a house/car full of Guiding junk. Ah. I've got that last one already. Maybe I'm closer to being a county commssioner than I realised!!

After that somewhat stream of consciousness blog, I'm off. Tarra!

No comments: