Friday, May 02, 2003

A thought just in...

You are a bizarre character? What on earth makes you want to write all this nonsense?

One of the great unanswered questions of all time, I'm afraid. However, today I have been teaching multiple choice technique to my lower sixth, so will continue this theme by presenting you with a range of possible answers. All you have to do is choose the one that best fits...

A: Teachers have the most exciting lives; I'm merely performing a service to humanity by letting you share the joy
B: I own shares in my ISP
C: I don't have the foggiest, but it seemed a good idea at the time.
D: All the best people have one, and I'm a sheep.

Just look at each answer carefully, decide if it's definitely wrong (put a cross), possibly right (put a question mark) or definitely right (mark with a - yup, you've guessed it! - tick). Make sure you read all of the options carefully before making your final decision - they often put a "possibly right" one first, just to trick you. Teachers are sneaky like that.

No comments: