Thursday, May 01, 2003

First of all, please notice the time. This is well past my best before date, but I've been out. Whoops. Thoughts arriving:

Another netball suggestion from Tom J: The girls also learned which type of ball was most effective; golf balls were good at removing eyes, while bowling balls are better designed to break legs.

'Tastic. This leads me on to commento numero dos:

You realise you have two Toms sending you comments. Or are you just Mad? Tom

Aye. Two Toms. One growed up and sensible, the other... Ah. Both growed up, but only one going out with Caz.

And as for those who couldn't translate the Spanish earlier:

It rained in pitcherfulls until we were soaked to the bone, not as good as kittens that suck :D

But I don't know the Spanish for "kittens that suck", so I'll have to pretend, in true GCSE fashion... kittenos qui sucko

Am in a bit of a quandry re:career, but think the best thing to do is go to bed.

No comments: