Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Today continues apace, with only the arrival of a parcel from Amazon to break the monotony. Actually, I tell a lie. I *did* make it out into the big bad town of Burton to buy some presents, but as they were presents for Fatso and myself I suspect that they don't count as official excitement. Fatso now has a new hamster ball so he can roll round the flat without being held in with sellotape (the new ball is designed - so the box tells me - for space hamsters and gerbils. I thought he'd like to be a space hamster) and I have some more smelly stuff and two cheese n onion pasties. No, I lie. Again. I had two pasties, but now I have none, but very nice they were too. Now I have marking to do, and then some more marking, and maybe a little mre marking to round off the night, when all I want to do is sleep. Maybe Ribena and a couple of Neurofen will help...

No comments: