Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Life continues apace here on Planet Mad and the first week is already half-way old. Kids arrive at my classroom and seem to leave 40 minutes later with their brains fuller than when they arrived, the sun continues to shine and last night I turned down not one but two offers of a drink and had an early night instead. I fear that I am in danger of exceeding the EU recommended limit for excitement.

In other news, I appear to have developed hayfever. At least, I hope it's hayfever, otherwise I'm turning into an albino rabbit. Without the ears. Or the teeth. Or the tail, fur or other essential requirements for an albino rabbit other than the pink eyes and the fondness for carrot. Mind, I'd be a pretty useless rabbit as I start crying every time I remain outside for longer than 5 minutes, so there's another exciting career option denied. Isn't that always the way?!

No comments: