Sunday, March 09, 2003

This morning, I decided, was the right time to play some bouncy, sing-along music. I perused my CD collection, selected a few choons that I thought suited the mood, and tried to play them. My stereo decided otherwise. The Beach Boys obviously do not fall into the category of "music appropriate to be played on THIS stereo, thank you very much". Nor do The Beatles. Nor do half of my other bouncy, sing-along CDs. I had to resort to Mr Scruff's Heavyweight Rib Ticklers instead. Not that this is a bad thing, you understand, but not quite what I wanted to listen to this morning. I've decided that life's complicated enough, and I can live without a stereo that is going through a stroppy teenage phase. Now all I need to do is choose a new one that fits into the gap on my shelves. Any suggestions?

No comments: