Saturday, March 01, 2003

I was defeated by technology not once but twice today - the video player in my classroom's playing up, much to the entertainment of my classes who are now convinced that I'm a Luddite. Based on today's performance, that seems a fair judgement to make. I'm now going to spend the next 90 minutes writing reports in a manic attempt to hit Monday's deadline without sacrificing too much of my weekend. I'm then pick up the bloke from the station and spend the rest of the weekend being a sex goddess. Except, of course, I'm not sure I can do the second...it's one of those roles that I don't get to fill very often: drinking partner - anytime; comic sidekick - no problem; sensible and responsible one - has been known occasionally; sex goddess - you're joking, right?! Guess I'd better learn very fast.... :-)

No comments: