Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Blimey. You go away for 24 hours and loads of things happen. Life is far too fast-paced for me.

I'm saddened to miss the seasonal colour-change happening over at pajlog. I am also saddened, in a more profound way, by the worsening situation with Iraq. [I started writing a small rant-ette at this point, but couldn't finish without it evolving into a fully-blown rant, so - you will be glad to know - I deleted it. I also resisted the temptation to whitter on about the changes that could be wrought upon international and domestic politics as a result of this whole sordid affair. This is probably also a good thing] I will, though, point you to here for a thought on the subject.

On the other hand, I am going to get my hair sorted out by a nice lady with some sharp scissors. Hurrah!!

No comments: