Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Am very sleepy. Not just due to Mr Worthington's finest, you understand, but also due to the overall excitment of today: baby piggies and sheepies in Liverpool this morning; a train journey; a haircut (An haircut? I'm not sure, grammatically); a jaunt to the Red Lion and the Legion; and then 2 games of snooker (sadly losing both). How can a mere mortal as myself cope with such frivolity? Have just spent an hour catching up on tonight's news, and am now due a little snooze.

I go on holiday in just over 24 hours time. I haven't packed. I haven't even thought about what to pack. The most important thing is 'Which books to pack?' I've run out of decent stuff here at home and within the next 24 hours I will have to hit Ottakers/Waterstones/anyone else who considers themselves to be purveyors of fine literature in an attempt to sort my holiday entertainment. Suggestions of decent reading material via the box to your right, please.

No comments: