Thursday, March 06, 2003

Am just starting the fifth report writing session of the day. Session 1 started at 6.30am today (soon to be yesterday) and I've been at it on and off ever since. If only I had this level of stamina for everything else in my life!! It's amazing what an impending deadline can do to one's ability to function when fuelled only by 2 glasses of wine and half a packet of Cadbury's chocolate fingers. I have hazy recollections of essay deadlines whilst at uni: essay started at 9pm, researched and written through the night, printed out and proof-read at 7.30am and then delivered to the lecturer in question at 9am. I swore then that I would never do it again; now, 5 years later, I'm once again caught in the same cycle of late nights and early mornings, and this time I can't even use an almightly hangover as an excuse!! ;-) Better stop procrastinating and start working. Sigh.

No comments: