Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Well - that's it. All three official lesson observations done and dusted. Thankfully it all went well, although I suspect that I am now a candidate for the Memory Loss of the Year Award 2003. Why? It goes something like this:
[the scene is Mad's classroom, full of attentive 6th form who have just worked really hard all lesson. At the front of the classroom is an inspector who has looked vaguely interested for most of the lesson]
Me: Well, you've all worked very well this lesson. Next lesson we're going to look at law, and how it affects businesses. There are four main areas of law that will affect a business; those areas are employment law, health and safety legislation, competition law and...eurm... Well, I know that there are four areas, but I can't remember the last one. Aaah.
[Inspector smiles and makes a surreptitious note]

That's me in trouble then. Pants.

No comments: