Sunday, February 16, 2003

Hectic life on Planet Mad this weekend, consisting of SSAGO, SAGGA, school, GaSCiT 2003, Sainsburys, Pizza Hut and the cinema. These are arranged in order from most dull to most exciting. Two things worry me about this list. One - it is VERY long, given that the list only covers a day and a half, and therefore implies that I do too much. Two - although the cinema is allowable excitment (I watched Two Weeks' Notice and enjoyed it a lot), the other entries in today's Top Three were rated so highly because they involve food. There is obviously nothing more exciting in this teacher's life than the opportunity to stuff her face with nosh!! No wonder the education system's on its knees!! Of course, the other thing that strikes me about this list is that every single organisation/event/business/thing has its own web presence. I'm sure there's a highly philosophical line of thought to be taken here, but I've not really got to grips with it all yet - I'm off to do some baking. (See - food again!!)

No comments: