Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Have had a barmy day - teaching this morning, then zoomed over to Bromsgrove School to play netball (well - to support my team) and we won 12-10, in a very close and exciting match. This was even more satisfying as this time last year we lost to Bromsgrove by a considerable amount. Ha ha!! From there, I then pootled to Merry Hill shopping centre in search of a winter coat. Didn't find a coat, but acquired new boots and some shower gel. A brief visit to see my parents' kittens (about 4 weeks old: now big enough to climb out of the box and fight each other) then off to the centre of Birmingham for a curry with SAGGA. Very enjoyable, but I've failed to do any marking, and I've not yet written the exam that the A Block are due to sit tomorrow. Hmm - might by a late one. Or perhaps an early start. Sigh.

No comments: