Monday, May 16, 2005

I'm bored. Marking, tidying up and paperwork are the tasks for this evening, and not one of them inspires me. Pah.

Earlier today I did a bit of teaching (controversial!), including a revision session about elasticity of demand - a subject guaranteed to stretch the brain of the average recalcitrant sixth former. I'm not sure my brain was much better by the end of it. Mind you, they seemed to understand, so perhaps the knowledge travel from my brain to theirs by the process of osmosis.

Tomorrow, thank goodness, I'm getting my hair cut. Last time I made it to a hairdressers was February half term, and even though it was an annoying woman who cut off far too much it's now getting far too long and wild. This time, I've even managed to get pictures of my hair looking decent, and will be thrusting them into the face of my hairdresser so she actually knows what I want (normally I just go, "Yeah, whatever just cut it off a bit"). The only downside is that I'll have to endure 3 hours of dyslexing with itchy hair inside my clothes. Will be scratching like a nit-infested loon.

No comments: