Thursday, January 15, 2004

First up, sage words from the Doctor:

Principles are like ethics: People often describe others as having none, when what they mean is that they are different from theirs. "We intend to sell arms to any foreign government that can pay us" IS an ethical foreign policy. Tom

Indeedy: am agreed with that one! Cheers for this

You go girl! Sounds like a fab challenge. If you succeed I'll, erm, applaude!

Cheers! And this too:

Hmm, is the milage being independantly verified? If not, the old "One, two, skip a few, ninety-nine, one hundred!" springs to mind ;-) If it is being verified - you fool! (for signing up)

Ah - 'tis the demon drink - it makes me do things I'd never normally do. Mind you, I am feeling better for a few hours out in the fresh air, so maybe it's a blessing in disguise! And finally:

Glad to see you think Marmite is evil too! Its Urgh! Caz

My thoughts exactly, although I'm sure there are others out there who'd disagree.

No comments: